Bellevue Bike Club is for you if:
You like bicycles, fun, friends, and fitness
Bike enthusiasts from Bellevue, the Omaha Metro,
Council Bluffs, and outlying areas.
We are interested in:
Primarily recreational biking, but also:
- Touring, off-road, bike commuting PLUS a few racers
- Wanting to make a difference in your community to better cycling (advocacy).
Our activities include:
- Weekly (no drop) social rides
- Other rides during the day and evenings
- Participation in multi-day rides (BRAN, TDN, RAGBRAI)
- Networking with each other and with other groups to
encourage riding everywhere there is a bicycle!
For more information
Click here for more information about Bellevue Bicycle Club
Join us for our next Club Membership Meeting: Members and prospective members are welcome! Look for a date in Upcoming Events Below.
First Monday Monthly
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Time: 6:30 pm
Visit us on Facebook. Click Here: Facebook Page
BBC link to Strava:STRAVA